Today I am not giving you a new project to do but giving you an assignment none the less. Go (now) and sign up for a wedding styling class taught by the oh-so-talented Elizabeth with Stockroom Vintage. You might remember that we featured here here and are completely obsessed with her. (And maybe slightly jealous of her incredible ability to create awesomeness.)
Elizabeth is teaching the class thorough The Skillery (which has some really awesome classes) and it will take place on Monday, September 17th at The Bride Room. If you are a bride planning your wedding, or just anyone who loves parties and all things beautiful, you will definitely benefit from this class. Elizabeth will be divulging her secrets on styling and design and help you get out of the Pinterest induced coma you have been in since getting engaged. She can help you think outside the box and make your wedding you! The details on the class are here.
Now that I have you hooked, I have some really amazing news. No, I’m not pregnant again. Elizabeth is giving away a FREE ticket to the event. The best part is that you don’t even have to sit though a spiel about timeshare! The details (in her words) are:
There are two ways to enter the giveaway:
- Like Stockroom Vintage on Facebook and leave a comment on this post to let us know you entered.
- Follow Stockroom Vintage on Twitter and leave a comment on this post to let us know you entered.
And if you hadn’t guessed, that means you can enter twice if you like + follow Stockroom Vintage on both Facebook and Twitter. Pretty nifty, huh? Just be sure to enter a separate comment for each entry. And if you already follow Stockroom, leave a comment on the post to let us know! The deadline to enter is Wednesday, September 5.
What does this have to do with Modern Vintage you ask? Well other than the fact that we are fans of (and friends with) Elizabeth we, along with some other awesome Nashville vendors, have included a special in the covetable bag of goodies she will be giving away. Check them out and get excited:
– Stockroom Vintage: 20% off rentals ($100 rental minimum) and 25% off styling services for event or photo shoot
– Brocade Design Arts: 50% off fresh flower purchase ($100 limit)
– Jam + Toast wedding invites: 25% off any item in online store or off custom order
– Modern Vintage event design: $150 off any planning package (excluding DIY services)
– Him + Honey Photography: 20% off any non-wedding session booked in 2012 (or 15% off non-wedding session in 2013) or free engagement/portrait session with a booked wedding
Your homework is to sign up for the giveaway and the class! I know homework on the weekends is usually a bummer, but this type makes me giddy like a fifth grade girl at a slumber party.